2023 Distribution Management Conference and Expo
March 12-15, 2023 | JW Marriott Indianapolis
Plan Your Exhibit
Are You Driving Industry Solutions?
One of the most dynamic niche expos in the industry, this two-day event will help you reach hundreds of U.S. and international executives and potential customers — the decision makers of the pharmaceutical distribution industry. Build new relationships, strengthen your customer relations and expand your business on a global scale, all on our expo floor.
Choose the right package and get the full spectrum of HDA offerings all in three days. Exhibitors have the added opportunity to attend DMC’s business, policy and technology sessions — providing you access to industry insight and forward-thinking research and case studies.
One Size Does Not Fit All
Standard booth options are not always the best fit for your marketing and sales needs. In 2023, HDA is offering a variety of booth packages, so that you can choose the one that best aligns with your strategic priorities. To further enhance your experience, HDA meeting professionals will equip you with expo marketing and exhibiting tools, through recommendations and guidance in posts to our Twitter feed, @HDAconnect.
As an exhibitor you will also experience:
- A premium, high-traffic floor plan, ensuring face-to-face time with current and potential customers;
- Attendee contact information provided before and after the conference;
- Exclusive sponsorship and advertising opportunities;
- The opportunity to participate in the Expo raffle;
- Visibility and brand recognition:
- In on-site materials and at designated food and beverage events;
- On HDA's website;
- In the HDA Weekly Digest newsletter, sent to more than 6,000 HDA-member healthcare industry contacts; and,
- In direct-mail marketing materials, sent to more than 7,000 industry professionals worldwide.
Sign your contract early to choose an ideal exhibit space and avoid the waitlist. Member prices are available to HDA members.
Platinum Package* – BEST VALUE
Three Full Conference Registrations, One Standard Electrical Outlet, Eblast Marketing recognition and One Dedicated Wireless Internet Connection
Two Full Conference Registrations and One Standard Electrical Outlet
Two Full Conference Registrations
One Full Conference Registration
*Prices subject to change.
How to Reserve Your Booth Space
The Exhibitor Contract must be received along with your payment by Tuesday, January 10, 2023, to receive the early bird rate and confirm your booth assignment. You will receive a confirmation detailing your resources and next steps within 14 days of HDA receiving your completed contract and payment.
For more information, contact Michelle Leslie, Associate Director, Membership and Education.